Edgars Creek Primary School uses the Compass Parent Portal to share meaningful and up-to-date information about our school and your child’s progress.
All families are given credentials for this Portal when their child/children commence at the school.
Please use the attached link to go to our school Compass login page.
BYOD iPad Program
Edgars Creek Primary School runs a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) iPad Program. This involves students using their own personal device that is owned by their family at school as part of their regular learning program. Students bring their iPad to and from school each day.
Student who already have an iPad are able to use this device as part of this program, pending its age and functionality.
Our school has organised a portal, supplied by Edunet, to support families with the purchase of a device. You can access the Edunet portal by following this link:
Please note: As of the 19th November 2021, the access code to our BYOD Portal is ECPSBYOD
Our BYOD iPad Program:
- Gives students the ability to have immediate, on demand access to online resources.
- Allows for a rich adoption of online learning environments such as Office 365, and provides greater opportunities for digital creation and communication.
- It is part of the Victorian Curriculum that children learn Digital Technologies.
- Supports the development of critical thinking, problem-solving, agility, adaptability, curiosity, imagination and effective oral and written communication
- Provides opportunities for collaboration
- Allows students to develop their skills and integrate them across curriculum areas
A School BYOD iPad Information Session will be held later in 2022.
Attitudes to School Survey
At Edgars Creek Primary School we value student voice to help us continually improve student engagement, wellbeing and quality instruction. We conduct the Student Attitudes to School Survey (AtoSS) annually to identify what our students think of school.
The AtoSS is an annual online student survey offered by the Department of Education and Training to assist us as a school to gain an understanding of students’ perceptions and experience of school. Students will be asked about their thoughts and feelings in relation to their school, their learning, peer and family relationships, resilience, bullying, mental health and wellbeing, physical activity, and life in general.
The below PDFs contain some more information about the Student Attitudes to School Survey (AtoSS), that all students are invited to participate in.
Big Childcare provide an Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) program at Edgars Creek Primary School. This program includes before school care, after school care, school holiday care and curriculum day care.
Information about Big Childcare’s program can be found in the attached Parent Information Booklet.